Chips' Chainsaw Powercarvings

Chainsaw Powercarving Art..... and day to day thoughts and pictures on any subject. Links to chainsaw carving news and archives.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Chips' Chainsaw Powercarving Raleigh, NC http://www.logart.tk tgmiii_@msn.com The doctor removed the pin from my finger today. It was about 2-1/2 inches long coming in from the back of the knuckle and going down the center of the bone. It held my finger at thirty degrees. It didn't hurt all I felt was the pressure as the doctor wiggled the pin back and forth and slowly pulled it out. I can bend the top joint about 1/8" and the second joint about a 1/4". I hope to get 75-85% use of that finger back in about eight weeks or so. I am going to try to hold a knife to do my chef work tomorrow and hopefully a chain saw in about three weeks . Whish me luck, Say a prayer, And light a candle, Chip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home