Chips' Chainsaw Powercarvings

Chainsaw Powercarving Art..... and day to day thoughts and pictures on any subject. Links to chainsaw carving news and archives.

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Chips' Chainsaw Powercarving Raleigh, NC http://www.logart.tk tgmiii_@msn.com 9-5-04 Well the jammed finger on vacation turned into a major two hour hand surgery. Volar plate arthoplasty and pinning. I took the max. dose of perkocet after surgery, for pain and had to call 911 but told them not to come. I couldn't breath and my heart was racing. I settled down to a cold tremble. I called my wife to come home twice last week... cause I was "tripp'in" fro m the combo of anithesia and perkocet. I didn't want to die alone. I get my stitches out next week and pin out in three weeks then 3-6 month's of physical therapy. I am going to try to work Wed. If I can hold a Chefs knife. I'll update next week. Chip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home